***UPDATED: Please submit applications by May 1, 2017***
The TownLake YMCA Branch in Austin, TX is seeking a Women’s Locker Room Attendant/Occupancy Staff to join our team. We are looking for applicants that have availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
PAY RATE: $10 per hour
Under the direction of the Facilities Director, the Women’s Locker Room Attendant is responsible for the upkeep and cleaning of the women’s locker room areas. The Women’s Locker Room Attendant may also be responsible for performing routine maintenance in accordance with the maintenance program.
- Must be female
- High school diploma or GED.
- Capable of doing the physical requirements of the job including lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Able to work on feet for long periods of time.
- Reliable transportation to attend work.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance and adhere to a welcoming and professional dress code.
- Along with staff members, responsible for keeping areas organized, equipment clean, and reports all damage and equipment failures to branch director.
- Straightens and cleans locker areas after activities.
- Keeps surrounding outdoor areas clean.
- Performs routine inspections of facilities as a means of preventative maintenance.
- Individual membership to all YMCA's of Austin (over $600.00/year value);
- Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account